There are thousand and one jobs for immigrants to apply for. You should stretch your search in the right places to find them. One in-demand vacant position is the Customer Service Supervisor job available in Manitoba Canada. You are more than welcome to submit your application if this is the kind of job you need.
A customer service supervisor should definitely have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in the field to be able to supervise, oversee, lead and train other company service staff. You will help to investigate, Handle problems that are above the pay grade of other agents, provide the scripts to read from during each phone call, and provide solutions to customers’ problems and complaints.
The position of a Customer Service Supervisor comes with a lot of challenges and it will also depend heavily on the company you are going to be working for. For this job, however, you are expected to have the skills that are listed below and also ensure you apply early to stay ahead of the competition.
The salary for this position is between $18.75 per hour to $23 per hour. It is full-time employment which would be vital if you decide to pursue a permanent resident permit in Canada.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
- Sell merchandise;
- Making vivid reports on sales volumes, merchandising, and personnel matters;
- Authorize payments by cheque;
- Authorize return of merchandise;
- Assign sales workers to duties;
- Resolve problems that arise, for instance, customer complaints and supply shortages;
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers;
- Organize and maintain inventory;
- Order merchandise;
- Establish work schedules;
- Train and Hire staff or arrange for training of staff
Cashiers; Door-to-door salespersons;
Grocery clerks and shelf stockers;
Security and Safety
Basic security clearance
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Work under pressure;
- Tight deadlines
- Fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking; standing for extended periods;
Ability to Supervise
How Do I Apply as Customer Service Supervisor?
- If you wish to work as a Customer Service Supervisor in Canada this year, you can do that with these easy steps below;
- Ensure that you meet all the requirements to work in Canada. And also ensure that you have all the skills or majority of them listed above;
- Submit your application online by email email@example.com and then await a response from the employer.
- You can also follow up on your application by sending out a reminder email weekly.
- If you are selected for the job, you will be required to apply for a visa using the job offer letter given to you as proof of job offer from Canada;
- You are also advised to submit your application letter for the job early. The expiration date to apply is provided below;
- When you have obtained your visa, you could apply for a Social Insurance Number (SIN) while in Canada.
[maxbutton id=”5″ url=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org” ]