YOUR FILE IS BEING PREPARED…
Click on the banner below to activate download
Poland Visa Application 2022 & Requirement
General Documents Required
When looking at traveling to Poland for whatever reason there are documents that are required. These general documents cut across all types of visas and must be submitted alongside the other documents needed for the particular reason for traveling.
- The first thing to do is to download the application visa polish form from the internet. As soon as that is done, you are to fill in the information given in the form without lies.
- The passport must have two blank pages on it. In addition, you will need copies of your previous visas that are valid for three months beyond the return date and of course the passport itself.
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Poland and the entire Schengen area. To get more information, find out more about Visa Insurance for Europe.
- 2 passport photographs. This photograph has to be a recent picture that captures the face holistically and has a light background.
- A cover letter stating the purpose and duration of your stay in Poland and the itinerary.
- Flight air ticket reservation; these ticket reservations should have flight numbers and the specific dates for entry and exit from Poland.
- Hotel Booking Reservation; you need to show the polish authorities that you have your accommodation issues taken care of. This accommodation should be able to take care of the whole of your stay in Poland.
- Means of subsistence; proof of financial capability will be needed. This can be your bank statements for the past 6 months prior to your visa application.
There are also certain things the embassy does consider, and also documents that go with it. They consider if you are;